Gather your best crew, treat yourself to some good wine and dig out your stretchy eating pants ... Duck Duck Bruce After Dark is coming your way for one night only this February
It's been a huge first year for us and we'd love to celebrate the only we really know how: with great mates, plenty of drinks and enough curry to sink a small ship. If this sounds like your idea of a good time too, read on and grab your tickets quick: this will sell out in the blink of a well fed eye.
A curry based feast and evening of fun trivia with on the spot prizes to celebrate our first year of restaurant adventures. The food will be epic, plentiful and primarily Goan in style, the booze is BYO so will be entirely up to you and your gang (if it was us we'd be leaning heavily on the rieslings), and the night will be noisy, silly and peppered with pub quiz games. We can totally cater for tables of two, but the evening is really geared to groups, so we'd suggest rounding up your best crew and making a night of it.
Nuts & Bolts:
- Friday February 23rd
- 18.30 arrival for a 19.00 feed
- $52 per head (food only)
- BYO wine and beer (no corkage)
Need To Knows:
- You can book a table as soon as you like but full payment must be made by February 16th (7 days prior) to secure it. Refunds and cancellations are fine until this date. No refunds will be given less than 7 days before the event as the chefs will already be in full prep mode
- A waiting list will be in operation once the event sells out
- Dogs are most welcome for courtyard bookings
- We may not be able to accommodate all dietary requirements for this event. Please advise us of any allergies before booking and we'll let you know if we can make it work for you
- Final menu will be sent out to bookings on February 14th but expect a rolling Goan feast The curries will have varying degrees of heat, but should be in everyone's comfort zone
- There will be a light hearted quiz night running throughout the evening with on the spot prizes. We recommend bringing a brain box or (as we are the ones writing the questions) someone who knows very little about sport but has watched a lot of movies
We are so excited to be doing this, so round up your people, get involved and let's do some good eating